- Description:This is a Brochure for the Dealio. I made it helping better understand what the Dealio is and I tried to be humorous about it.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): It took a lot of revising until I could get it right. I was a combination of like a lot of the projects we’ve done in the past. I had to think up a design to make in Indesign. I had to design it. Then I had to figure out what images I wanted to use. Then I had to figure out what colors I wanted to use and if I wanted the photos in color and black and white. I wanted to make sure what message I was sending and people wouldn’t be confused as to what it was that we did. It’s all about saving money and advertising so I wanted to go with a more cheerful and funny design. It looks like a grumpy face and thats why I used a bunch of other happy photos and background picture. I wanted to keep it simple but unfortunately the ventriloquist dummy part was incredibly difficult to make but in the end I made it happen with a little brain storming and work.
- Message: This was a way for people to better understand that this company is all about the people who make the deals and discounts you receive possible. I wanted people to get a taste of what were like and how fun we are to work with and how creative and fun we are.
- Audience: College students and local businesses in Rexburg
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the layout of brochures and I had never before new the process and the incredible attention to detail it was a lot more complex than i thought.
- Color scheme and color names: complementary red and green, and black and white
- Title Font Name & Category: Lucida Handwriting Script
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minions Pro Oldstyle
- Word Count of copy: 250 word summary
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites): http://thedealiomarketing.com